Motorboatyourself.com Forums
September 21, 2018, 12:39:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: MotorBoating T Shirts Now for sale

Home   Help Back to Motorboatyourself.com Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FUSION MS-BT100 DONGLE  (Read 1388 times)
the_chickeneye
Global Moderator

popo

« on: August 25, 2014, 12:33:58 PM »

I have Purchased two of these and have been using one for about three weeks inside of a standard cooler.  Very easy to install on amp or head unit with rca input.  Mounted inside of the cooler the range to my ipod mini is only about 20ft and if I put the ipad mini under water even just a few inches about 5-10 feet away the signal cuts out.  I think if mounted up and in open view would probably get better range.  The case is very well made and water resistant.  It has a 5ft cable on it so plenty of room to mount anywhere inside outside wherever.  Install took me all of about 15 min that included adding a switch drilling the hole for the switch and wiring it up.  You don't have to put it on a switch but I did just because hey why not. The easy install would be to wire it to your amp remote wire or the remote wire from your head unit the blue one.  Then run a ground hook up your RCA's and your done.  Search for the bluetooth dongle and connect your done.  I am probably going to order a FUSION MS-BT200 soon for the overkill project I will do a review on it but I believe you have to use the xm ready connect to use it so the BT100 is probably the better option. and its a little cheaper I purchased mine off amazon for like $44

Iceaphicha

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 12:09:17 AM »

The content I have read is very good. Read the new knowledge is very good.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: