Motorboatyourself.com Forums
September 22, 2018, 07:04:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: MotorBoating T Shirts Now for sale

Home   Help Back to Motorboatyourself.com Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How often do you like to eat outside?  (Read 447 times)
melroycen

Email
« on: April 15, 2015, 02:50:41 AM »

I love eating outside!!!! I look forward to everyweeken for that reason, because I work every single day so weekends mean nothing to me in that sense. I get all excited when friday arrives, because I know I'll not have to cook during that day or the next. On friday we like to buy some food from a really nice place on the way to my place, and on saturday we love going to a chinese food restaurant where they offer a really good buffet! I can no longer eat as much as before, but I totally love going to this place twice a month.

I love going out because it's also a nice chance to spend some quality time with friends and relatives. Plus eating something nice and not having to cook it or heat it for you and the others living with you is awesome! It feels almost like a mini holiday Smiley

So to answer my own question... I'd say I like eating outside twice a week Smiley What about you guys? How often do you like to eat outside?

Wisdom is an inner reservoir
Omagadai

« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2018, 01:45:21 AM »

What did you say? It made me change my mind a lot.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: