Motorboatyourself.com Forums
July 21, 2019, 06:50:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: MotorBoating T Shirts Now for sale

Home   Help Back to Motorboatyourself.com Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: CAMP GROUND Guadalupe  (Read 5783 times)
youanimal 'Craig'

Fiberglass addict

WWW Email
« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2012, 06:50:36 AM »

Float the horseshoe and no rules affect you, plain and simple!

Do it right or don't do it at all!
SORRY FOR PARTY ROCKING!
Click on the globe below my name to see my web gallery
My Youtube
Carbon Fiber Radio Wagon build
SmokedJetta

I`m a total freaking rockstar from Mars

firemanpika corvettez28lt4
Email
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2012, 11:23:44 AM »

Speaking of that though...... TONS OF PEOPLE... think that those are the rules for the entire river... you cant hardly find a website that states its only down river from gruene and the comal
Lots of people i know cancelled their trips this year cause they dont think you can drink on the river anymore

check this out...

http://www.riversportstubes.com/Guadalupe_and_Comal_River_Rules.htm

" Are they built for speed or for comfort"
Jonesy
ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP !!
Global Moderator

Email
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2012, 11:29:59 AM »

thanks Jetta !!    Grin    all the people i talk to think im crazy! lol

PARTY ROCK !!!!!!
Ayebeehm aka Doug
It's pronounced 'Cool-ah'!
Global Moderator

Email
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2012, 11:30:31 AM »

thanks Jetta !!    Grin    all the people i talk to think im crazy! lol

It's funny you should mention that.. I think you're crazy too, and I talk to you Wink

Words of wisdom:
Measure Twice - Cut once!
Better to have more than you need, than not enough.
There is no such thing as a 'Cable Stretcher'!
Search the forums... If you're asking it now, someone else has asked it before you.
Knowledge is Power, but Knowledge isn't 12v.
Jonesy
Global Moderator

Email
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2012, 12:06:51 PM »

WTH.... lol  I can be at times !!   Tongue

PARTY ROCK !!!!!!
akinder09

Email
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2012, 07:22:02 PM »

I stayed at the river road camp last time and usually stay at camp huaco springs. I like the atmosphere at camp huaco, but no electricity. River road camp has electricity, but quite time is at 10 so no one stayed awake to party.

Which one of these camp sites have the laziest float?...meaning I dont have to walk a whole lot. I thought I read somewhere about a deep float with little walking. Just can't find it. I floated the horseshoe and it was cool, but those rocks towards then end were pretty bad. I was drunk so im sure that had something to do with it, and I floated from river road camp to the 1st crossing and that float had a whole lot of walking at the beginning, that busted my tube with my cooler in it, luckily I brought an extra tube.
Jonesy
Global Moderator

Email
« Reply #21 on: July 30, 2012, 07:58:24 PM »

I put in at gilligans Island and float all the way to rainbow/ "up the river camp" and dont have to walk at all..  its about a 2 hr float..  if you want longer you can keep going to bezdeks.>  that'll take you through the chutes and all but there is alittle walking when you get that far down but not much !  that adds another 4 hrs....  or you can go from L&L to Rocky Beach.. and thats a pretty awesome float..  I sometimes go from L&L all the way to Rainbow/ "up the river" if im in a raft

PARTY ROCK !!!!!!
akinder09

Email
« Reply #22 on: July 30, 2012, 08:48:26 PM »

I just looked at about 8 campsites and you cant get one with everything. I want to have electricty, party until atleast 12, have my own equipment(tubes etc.) 2nd crossing camp says no loud music.  lazy l and l... I read some of the reviews and it seemed like people got kicked out for partying at 10. K and L ranch camp says no loud music at any time. Moutain breeze says no private equipment...I understand some of the rules may not be enforced as much. So I need opinions of people who have been there, which campsites have electricty, lets you have your own equipment, and lets you party some. I don't go crazy but I dont want to have to worry about my music during the day and atleast till 10. Also I probably won't float but chill in the water. Is there any rules about being loud in the water in front of you camp?

Mark04

« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2012, 04:49:58 AM »

We bring our own tubes just to chill at Mountain Breeze every year. If you want to float and be picked up you need to rent their tubes though. They have never given us any crap about our own tubes.
akinder09

Email
« Reply #24 on: July 31, 2012, 08:26:05 AM »

Nvm I found what I was looking for...I didnt realize that camp huaco springs also had camping spots with electricity...booked it for this weekend 80 bucks total.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: